Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Bully

He came into the third grade school yard and told the smaller kids, "You will give me your lunch money, NOW!!". They did so.
He came into the middle school gym shower room and said. "you will let me shower first, you will bring me a clean towel and fresh soap, and if I hit you with a towel, you will NOT tell coach or you know what's good for you."
He came into the dorm and told the effimenate guy to get the F out of here fag and don't come back.
His dad got him a job as the boss in the fast food restaurant he owned and made him the manager. He told the guys to get on their knees and thank him because he let them work there and gave them money. "If you keep bowing down to me I will make you have more money at every raise review, if I hear any complaining I will take money away by cutting your hours and you may lose your job altogether. So you will do what I say and bow to me when I ask you to."

I think we can , at least most of us, can call this man a lifelong bully. He is not the kind of guy I would look up to and I never have done so. But it is not his fault. What he is doing is what this country tries to make all men do. To be a success it is expected to be a bully.

-to be continued-

1 comment:

  1. The Bully, continued....
    So when he went to his church as a child he was told that God is good, God is great and God is a forgiving God. If you confess your weaknesses or transgressions he will grant you peace and afterlife. If YOU DON'T HE WILL MAKE YOUR EVER AFTER A BURNING HELL!!! If you don't get on your knees and worship him, you may suffer that same bad fate. IS THIS GOD GOOD OR IS HE A BULLY??? I think that he is a bully. That is why bullying is so popular with all religious folk. They are told that the big God bully is the good and we should all be like Him. So we are. So we bully others. Even on the world scene. Look at the Crusades and even now we have 'evangelical missions' across the globe in the name of Christ. By the way, for all the things you can say of the other big religion, Islam, I don't recall seeing 'missionaries'. Maybe I just haven't seen them but I don't see them trying to bully others into believing in their big guy. Why are Christians so pushy?

    ReplyDelete